Wednesday, February 11, 2004

attended yesterday's prayer meeting. it was awesome! pastor tan was the arrowhead of the meeting. first time in my christian life had i spoke in tongues for so long and so loud. the presence of the holy spirit was so tangible last night. so much so i almost broke down twice. thank god i went for the prayer meeting. oh and kok boon or so his name was like, a CGL prayed for me too! heee... blessed! i feel charged up now spiritually compared to previously when i felt so dry.. the feeling... inexplicable. to my non-christian friends: you guys are missing out on something great! christianity isn't just yet another religious setting with its own beliefs. it is LIFE. give your hearts to God and acknowledge Him at your nearest church if you want ever-lasting life in heaven and of course LOVE! :) i'm not kidding. i look back now and realise that there are just TOO much too list out the good things God has done and changed my life compared to as before i became a christian and knew God. i truly feel really blessed in every aspectof my life. be it financially, physically or any other qualities alike. i thank Him sincerely for making me who i am today and guiding me through, providing me whatever i lacked. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all will be added unto you", a VERSE IN THE BIBLE which i find very true. :)) nuff said. it's up to you wether you want to receive salvation. i shan't force people. i'm happy as a christian!

match day tomorrow, against ITE combined. hope we beat them :)

missin my baby dearest lots.. hope to see her real soon. can saturday come quickly?